For Kingdom Awards:
First, you will need some information about the person you are recommending for an award before you start.
- Their mundane name
- Their SCA name
- You will need to know what awards they already have, so you don’t recommend them for the same thing. The OP lists each award winner alphabetically by their first SCA name. On the OP page, look on the left column and you will see the alphabet. Just click on the letter you want. Once you know what awards someone has, then go to the award recommendation page. You will need to create an account (if you don’t have one) and log in.
- On the left side of the page, check out the list of awards given in Atlantia and choose the one you want to recommend them for.
- Fill in the actual recommendation form, also found on the left side of the page.
- Include what events that person is expected to attend in the near future.
For Baronial Awards:
Do not use the online form for baronial Awards – it is not functioning at this time. Send an email to the baron or Baroness.
- Check to see what the person already has by going to Hidden Mountain Awards on the Atlantia website. On the left side an individual’s name can be looked up alphabetically, the same as for the kingdom awards.
- Then look at the awards offered by Hidden Mountain at the same place, and choose the want you want to recommend the person for.
- Make the recommendation by contacting the Baroness of Hidden Mountain